Day 96: Us and Them

There are essentially two types of people in this world. There are the ones who say: 'Red Sky at night, sailor's delight ...' And those who say: 'Red sky at night, shepherd's delight ...' These are tell-tale signs of a deeper fundamental difference between people. People are either sea-people or mountain-people. There are some fence-sitters. People who, for some reason—genetic, social, developmental—are unable to decide on a 'way' and settle for cliffs or mountains by the sea, but they are the exceptions. Which way do you fall? I am sea. I am also a Libran, so those cliffs look pretty good to me. I pick 'sailor'.

List_Addict               Irene

Commiserations to my poor colleagues who tonight get to watch this sequence of numbers: 01:59:57, 01:59:58, 01:59:59, 01:00:00, as we move out of daylight savings time. I would be in tears tonight. A thirteen hour shift. All memories of any other-side-of-the-year eleven hour shifts are obliterated in that backward tick of the clock. And it happens in the relentlessness of a Saturday night. It is undoubtably a small form of torture. I really hope you all get through the night with at least ninety-five percent of your sanity intact. Xxx


The Outfit
Top: Op-shopped, worn before
Cardigan: Op-shopped
Shorts: Target
Tights: Retail
Helmet: Gifted, the real deal when it comes to Vietnamese scooter riders covering their noggins
Shoes: Rivers


Guest Photographer de Jour: Poobs (Thanks so much!!)


Who wore it better?

Making friends today with:

Life in a Break Down

Comments

  1. I'm a sailor, or at least I like the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are cute! I don't mind going out of the house, lol, but I have wished on numerous occasions that a hairdresser would come do my hair here. I hate going to the salon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you! Thanks so much for coming over to say hello.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts