Day 214: Relief For You and Me

I'm sparing you, for one little post, from book reviews and lengthy rambles. I'm sparing myself from writing them too.

Coat week seems to be going okay.

Did you see SYTYCD? How cruel to eliminate people at the beginning of the show and then have them dance with their partner anyway. Carlos and Brittany, to their credit, danced amazingly, regardless. Hayley and Curtis did a madly sexy Jazz routine with some serious groping; Aaron and Jasmine H were awesome, awesome, awesome as always; the Argentine Tango with other-Jasmine and Alan was sublime with some unbelievable lifts; and the jazz routine with Mackenzie and Paul told such a fun story in a brilliant way. Click the hyperlinks for a look. Excuse all the adjectives. My ability to not choose one 'best' thing continues and I can't pick the best'o'week. Stunning!

List_Addict               Irene

My Jelly Beans arrived. With some jelly beans. As did two of my pairs of Irregular Choice shoes. It seems every one in the universe is getting in on the Jelly Bean craze. If the blogging world is any indication. The company must be happy. What colour did you get? What colour do you wish they had? I would have liked a see-thru yellow. But maybe it would look like solid urine.

I renewed my licence yesterday. Eek. Why can't they let you see the photo you'll be stuck with. I asked the staff member if I would be happy with it for ten years. She said, 'You look very pretty'. Two weeks until I know if she is a liar.

This post sounds like the stilted fool I make of myself if I ever have to converse at a social function. Don't ask me out is my recommendation.


The Outfit
Coat: Gifted, purchased from an op-shop
Leggings: Black Milk
Belt: Retail
Socks: Retail
Shoes: Irregular Choice


Photographer de Jour: V——


Who wore it better?

Putting a link on with:

Real Girl Style Link Up


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

Comments

  1. I've been at social events with you - you are always fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet. I think that may be your painkillers speaking. Hope you are doing okay :) xx

      Delete
  2. Don't talk to me about license photos. Here we aren't allowed to smile and now everyone looks like a serial killer.

    I've been told I look like a lesbian wrestler in mine.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. List Addict is her own most strident critic. You are a rare priceless glistening Gem in reality!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts