Day 216: QandA Isn't a Girl's Name

I'm being sociable for Sunday again. What would your answers be?

Q: What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)
A: I can't live without seeing Lollii come out from under the bed at least once. But I often have to. At the moment, unfortunately, I can't live without losing at least fifteen Candy Crush lives a day. And I can't live without coffee. I don't think it is in any of the food groups as such, is it?

Q: What is your all time favorite book? Why?
A: I am physically unable to choose one of anything. I never buy one pair of shoes, never borrow only one book from a library or one movie from the video store. So there is no way in the universe for me to choose a single all time favourite book. But there is something that speaks without refute—numbers. I have read the Harry Potter series four times through. And I will read it all again. It says something. Why? It's an engaging, captivating, well written and plotted series. It gets under your skin.

Irene               List_Addict

Q: What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
A: I'd like to have caught up to be on the same day as my blog, eventually! Cannot believe how hard it has been to try and catch up. I would like to have worked out where the blog will go from here. And, in the interest of not having to commute for hours to work as the gossiping threats suggest, I seriously, seriously need to work out and apply to do my PhD. Oh God ...

Q: If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
A: Maybe 2010. It was not a good year. I would like to make some different decisions.

Q: What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
A: I just need space. Simply do, and it doesn't mean anything. I just have to recharge.


The Outfit
Dress: Op-shopped
Chinese Bra: Hilltop Tribe Stall in Southern China
Cardigan: Op-shopped
Tights: Op-shopped
Shoes: Irregular Choice


Photographer de Jour: Moi


Who wore it better?

Linky today with:

Sunday Social


>

Comments

  1. Coffee is made from coffee beans, beans are vegetables, hence coffee is a form of vegetable juice and should be consumed daily for optimum health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be 1966 for me. The Saints One and only Flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first read the question "If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?" 2010 popped in my mind. then I read on and see that it's the same for you.

    Lets get together and compare notes on that!

    Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. [Now that I am on a proper computer]
    Q: What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis - tea, my ipod, my bed.

    Q: What is your all time favorite book? Why? - I wish I could say it's some novel by Jean-Paul Satre, but I think I'm going to have to go with "The Places That Scare You" by Pema Chodron because it explains so much about life.

    Q: What is something you’d like to accomplish before the end of 2013? - lose 10 kilos. It's probably too much, but it would be nice to be able to think "I need to put on some weight".

    Q: If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? I gonna say 1994, but only because I'm safe in the knowledge that I can't actually go back. The problem is, if I went back there's no guarantee that I would end up back where I am now.


    Q: What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? That they don't need to freak out about the medical tape on my neck and they can ask me about it if they want to.





    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts