Day 340: Brown and Out

I have been a little brown and out lately. This not-writing every day is killing me. But there is a good excuse for it all. I have been sewing Brownie uniforms (read: hiking outfits). Every available minute. Because, as of now, I am on holiday. Not the kind of holiday I have had in the past on this blog. A holiday where it is impossible to plan enough outfits to take with me, and kit Irene up with before I go. On this holiday I carry everything I am going to wear for the next five and a half weeks on my back. Variety is not an option. It means I will be over here less, and over here more. I will be blogging about my holiday on my other blog:

LeJog: Birfurcating Britain Land's End to John O'Groats on foot with a beaver

List_Addict               Irene

Except, I forgot Wesley, the Beaver, at home!

I'll also, memory willing, be posting a 'What I was doing at ten a.m.' photo on Instagram each day. Follow me over there in the column, or pop over with this link.

If you're missing me, please come on over and see what I am up to. I promise you boring clothes, amazing scenery, tales of adventure and the occasional sheep.



The Outfit
Top: Op-shopped
Dress: Op-shopped
Necklace: Retail
Shoes: Op-shoppped


Photographer de Jour: Moi


Who Wore It Better?



Sharing the linky love with everyone I know:



Lena B, Actually




Style Elixir




Join us! Click the Spotlight


Comments

  1. Hi ya, whoo I have been busy too, this blogging ma-lakie takes up a lot of time too haha :) I have missed stopping by and seeing your amazing shoe collection !!

    Thanks so much for the vote, lovely outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall follow you there! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your feedback and comments. I read them all lovingly and try to respond to as many as I can. At the very least I go over and see where you have come from. Love it!

Popular Posts